Our Moulding facility comprises of 100 units with various clamping capacities ranging from 30 to 650 tons. Manufacturing is in an environmentally controlled atmosphere, employing SPC and SQC techniques ensuring highly repeatable Quality. We employ closed-loop material handling systems, microprocessor controlled and automated part handling robots to provide high efficiency moulding.
- An experienced, trained and committed management team.
- Synergy between Yeakin and major customers in 3 Asian manufacturing locations – Singapore, Batam and Suzhou.
- One-Stop Service – from Product Industrial & Design to Product Assembly.
- Design and fabrication of precision and complex moulds.
- Knowledge and experience in the production of plastic parts and components using various plastic materials and technology.
- Use of scientific moulding methodology for medical product/part validation with R&D support.
- Application of various methodologies such as DOE, Six-Sigma, green-belt, etc. in design and manufacturing operations.
- Experience in Contract Manufacturing of complete products for major customers: (e.g. garment-care and hair-care products for Philips Electronics, TV speaker systems for PSS/DELL, instantaneous water-heaters for Prime Electrical, air-purifiers for MTE, Sound System for Sonos…).
- Availability of comprehensive range and type of moulding machines (from 40 to 1200 tons).
- Availability of resources such as factory space, machines and skilled manpower for handling CM projects.
- Consistently winning awards and recognition from major customers for exemplary performance.
“Our vision is to be a World-Class Leader in Manufacturing Environmental-friendly Products, recognized for our excellence in Quality and Service.”
To deliver defect-free, safe and eco-friendly products in compliance with worldwide statutory/regulatory requirements, while delivering the highest value throughout our organization.
Our Quality & Environmental Policy
- We shall design, develop, purchase, manufacture and deliver safe, environmentally friendly products of the highest quality and reliability at the lowest total cost that consistently meet or exceed our Customers’ expectations.
- We shall fully define and understand the requirements of our jobs, our processes, and the systems that support us.
- We shall conform to these requirements at all times or cause the requirements to be officially changed to what we and our Customers need.
- We shall continuously improve our Integrated Management System and conform to all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We shall constantly educate our employees, maintain, and if necessary, upgrade our facilities towards a safe, healthy and eco-friendly environment.
- We shall protect the environment by continuously reduce the generation of wastes and pollutants based on the 3’R’ methodology: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- To implement this policy, we shall strive to do our jobs right the first time.
Our Human Resource Policy
- To be a socially responsible employer towards all employees. Yeakin shall act as an ethical and law-abiding company.
- Yeakin complies with regulations concerning human rights, employee and employment laws and expects ethical behaviour from employees in accordance with our business conduct.
- Our conduct goes beyond any obligation to include help support a challenging, productive and enjoyable work culture.
Our Conflict Minerals Policy
- Yeakin is committed to sourcing components and materials from companies that share our values around human rights, ethics and environmental responsibility. We expect all our suppliers to abide by the requirements of our Supplier Code of Conduct, which prohibits human rights abuses and unethical practices. We also require all suppliers to comply with applicable legal standards and requirements.
- Yeakin supports the goal of ending violence, human rights violations and environmental devastation in the “Covered Countries”. We are committed to complying with any requirements applicable to our Company under the “Conflict Minerals Rule”.
Major Milestones – Timeline
- Establishment of Yeakin Plastic in Singapore. (HQ)
- Participated in EDB “LIUP” with Singapore Precision Industries.
- Establishment of 1st Overseas Manufacturing Plant in Indonesia. (Batam / L20)
- Relocation of Singapore HQ Plant from Ang Mo Kio to Woodlands.
- Establishment of 2nd Overseas Manufacturing Plant in China (Shanghai, PRC).
- Establishment of 3rd Overseas Manufacturing Plant in Indonesia. (Batam / L15)
- Establishment of 4th Overseas Manufacturing Plant in China.(Suzhou PRC (2 Plants)).
- Participated in EDB “Innovation LIUP” with Philips DAP.
- Establishment of 5th Overseas Manufacturing Plant in Indonesia. (Batam / L19)
- Establishment of 6th Overseas Manufacturing Plant in Indonesia. (Batam / L18)
- Establishment of 7th Overseas Manufacturing Plant in Indonesia. (Batam / L17)
- Establishment of 8th Overseas Manufacturing Plant in Indonesia. (Batam / L106)
Jan 2012- 2015
- Establishment of 9th Overseas Manufacturing Plant in China. (Suzhou / Plant B).
- Establishment of 10th Overseas Manufacturing Plant in China. (Suzhou / Plant C).
- Establishment of 11th Overseas Manufacturing Plant in China. (Suzhou / Plant D).